DADAFAB

Friday 10 January 2014

BIRTHDAY 2014

I will be on a 3 day vacation to celebrate my 25th birthday & getting excited for another travel adventure. See my blog post soon.

As what I have promised, these were the highlight of my 25th birthday celebration. Watch out for more blog post this month. 

Using my Rajofied passport holder. Truly Pinoy!



A day at Nuvali Wakepark Laguna.

My first wake boarding experience. 

Nuvali man-made lake with school of fish.

Sunday morning @ Tagaytay Lake Hotel.

The Ranch Tagaytay.

Starbucks Tagaytay is the best!

Night out with college fave friends.

Surprise Birthday Cake from Boracay.

Birthday morning at Zoobic Safari.

I love SUBIC.

Here comes the train Woot Woot!

Aetas' Trail.

Bunjee Jump on my birthday, seriously?

Lucky Number: 75

I'm ready. Let's do this!

WTF! Hell Yeah...

I MADE IT! BIG Check on my bucket list.

Certified Bungee Jumper.

Best gift ever, my love Baby Marcus!

Love in a box. COACH Bag =)

SPERRY dreams do come true.

Birthday Surprise.

Baby Marcus & Zildo ready to surprise me.

My Singapore family I LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment: