DADAFAB

Tuesday 13 May 2014

INSTAGRAM FEBRUARY 2014

The month of February was such a big breakthrough of blessings & travel dreams that went into reality for the year 2014. It was also a tough season wherein I went into a roller coaster of personal & emotional issues & conflicts that made me realised I'm entering the new era of my adulthood stage, needed to be strong & mature in facing challenges & reality of life.

Most often people will ask me why I often travel & go overseas mo of the time. Wanna know why? Aside from travelling as my ultimate passion in life, I'm also taking it as a chance to see the world & comeback with a renewed spirit and a new set of eyes that can see things from a different perspective.
  
Anyways here's the photo diary of my food & travel experience for February 2014. Keep on reading my blog for more details. As the saying goes, "Not all those who wander are lost!"
Just TRAVEL & REFLECT.

GOLD ATM Machine in Abu Dhabi, UAE.







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment