DADAFAB

Saturday 1 November 2014

LOOKBOOK 2014

I have been looking in my iPhoto files for a fashion blog post but I suddenly browsed through my Lookbook folder and decided why not post my fashion looks this year. Just noticed that recently my style preference got a common denominator- black, white & basic! Yes, goodbye for prints, floral and pastel colors for now. Lately I've been hooked up with experimenting basic fashion pieces and making black & white with a twist.

As they always say, in fashion there is no rule! As long as it comes out of your creative mind, who cares as long as you have the confidence to walk along the crowd wearing what you thinks suits you best. With these few Lookbook fashion post, hope you'll get some inspiration on how to dress up simply but still with a great sense of style!















No comments:

Post a Comment