DADAFAB

Friday 27 March 2015

Fashion: Sunday Stop

Sunday is my ultimate fueling day of the week. I usually do anything I want every Sunday before starting a brand new week ahead. What about taking OOTD post for my fashion blog? Yes, I always do this before with my SLR and tripod with me but nowadays due to my hectic lifestyle, I usually ask random friends to take photos of me using my iPhone then edit via Snapseed  and the photo quality outcome is still superb like this.

I'm wearing this white floral shirt from Bench since summer is officially on. Recently, I'm overusing this Factorie black jeans as it's so easy to pair with any top plus the best fitting of this jeans on me. I'm using all brown color clutch bag, Fossil watch, Coach leather bracelet and leather Sperry shoes to complete this look. Watch out for more fashion post only here on my blog. Thanks for reading guys!











No comments:

Post a Comment