DADAFAB

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Travel: Sinulog Festival 2015

Have you tried something new this year? Have you visited a new place for the first time in your life? Or have you recently joined a festive event that bring millions of good memories thus far? Well this year, I was blessed to attend my first Sinulog Festival held in Cebu City Philippines. It was an early kick off to start my year 2015. Sinulog Festival is one of the biggest and most visited event in Philippines and considered to be one of the top festivals to attend in the country.

It was one crazy and insane experience, thanks to all my Cebuano friends who all made it possible. I was lucky to experience the best of food, travel spots and acommodation in Cebu. Well this photo diary will only show you fraction of my Sinulog Festival experience. I will definitely come back here next year given the chance. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment