DADAFAB

Monday 25 January 2016

Food: South Beach Singapore

Morning guys! How was your first month of the year so far? I was on a long birthday celebration and a travel trip to Japan last week that made me so busy yet accomplished for the first month of my year (Yes! I'm claiming it). So now that I'm back to regular programming, it's time to regularly post blog again for all my readers out there! Late last year I was invited for the year end celebration of Tableau Singapore located at South Beach Tower. It's truly a night of celebration through good music, excellent programs and of course sumptuous dinner to everyone. We were seated on a nicely decorated round dinner table with excellent service from the staff and event organizers. I was surprised when the food was served I didn't realized it will be a night of salmon, steak, foie gras and abalone! All those expensive menus I got for free, yes so definitely it was a culinary experience that is worth sharing. Please continue to follow my blog, next will be my weekend travel adventure in Kuala Lumpur with friends. Thank you!










No comments:

Post a Comment