DADAFAB

Sunday 15 May 2016

Fashion: Aussie Beach Stroll

That's the beauty of the beach, where there's no other place to get that perfect OOTD shot.
Good morning from Bondi Beach in Australia! The beach life from down under was calling me to grab my best summer outfit and take it the Aussie way. It was way colder that what I expected when I went here last November 2016 but of course the cold never bothered me anyway.

Here's my first day in Sydney and I wanted a simple yet stylish and fashion appropriate look on this location. I was wearing striped tank top from Zara Man and paired it with beach shorts from Cotton On. Instead of wearing my usual flip flops, I decided to use my old time fave white sneakers from Converse. To finish my look, I added statement cap from Penshoppe, classic aviator from Ray-Ban and white beach bag from Factorie Singapore.

So here's the random OOTD shot in Bondi Beach and it's pretty obvious that I had so much fun here. Watch out for more fashion, food & travel blogs on the start of my Australia blog features and more to come so just keep on reading my blog everyone.
















No comments:

Post a Comment