DADAFAB

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Fashion: Frozen Feelings


Overlooking the snowy mountain caps of  Nagano in Osaka Japan, I finally achieved that frozen feeling moment while singing, Let it Go! (just kidding). This look reminded me of how winter OOTD can be a challenge not only focusing on your style but with it's comfort and versatility too. On this look, I'm wearing leather winter black coat from Zara Man and black jeans from Pull & Bear.  I used blue sneakers from Adidas Stan Smith and maroon bag from Herschel. I'm using beanie from Topman and cover-up from Zalora Singapore. This style ensemble was inspired by my minimalist instinct with my fashion looks. 


 Leather winter black coat: Zara Man

Black jeans: Pull & Bear

Accesories: Topman & Zalora

Royal Blue Sneakers: Adidas Stan Smith

Maroon Striped Bag: Herschel


No comments:

Post a Comment